Monday, October 23, 2017


 Welcome to grumpy's blog! I know you must be excited because I know I am!! For about the next month or so, I will be updating you on what's going on what I've learned about my political typology. But before I tell you about my political typology I am going to talk a little about who I am. I'm not always a grumpy person yet my names Grumpy.

Ironic huh.
Image result for grumpy snow white gif

Anyways going into my political party. After the quiz, I leaned more towards a liberal side; Faith and Family Left. I am more on the liberal side.
Image result for faith and family left

I learned that I favor when it comes to increasing the government and I believe in aiding the poor. I believe to have a strong support for an activist government. Faith and Family also have conservative attitudes towards many issues and would like an increase in government aid.


Okee dokee folks I'm done for this round.. Stay tuned for the next! My buds and I hope to see you next round.
Image result for 7 dwarfs gif

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you made your post informative, and personal at the same time.

    ReplyDelete